4th of JULY AND BRIEF SUMMER BREAK HOURS:
Sat. 7/4 - Tues. 7/7 : closed
Wed. 7/8: - Fri. 7/10: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (note: closing 2 hours early for those 3 days)
Sat. 7/11: Resume normal business hours
- 1393 North Highland Avenue
- Suite 4 (Behind & Below Rosebud off Lanier Blvd)
- Atlanta, GA 30306
- Tel: 404.228.3260
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00
- Closed Sunday
- Casseroles is a take-out shop with a creative staff that prepares not only classic casseroles but unique ones inspired by cuisines from around the world as well as the cuisine of the southern U.S. We make all our casseroles with fresh ingredients and make all our own sauces -- including our vegetable and chicken stocks. By using herbs and spices we are able to keep sodium content to a minimum without compromising flavor.
Please note: Our casseroles are sold frozen. We would be happy to have a heated casserole waiting for you. Please call us three hours before pick up during business hours. Thank you.
PLEASE JUST STOP IN: We are cooking in our kitchen every day trying to keep a complete inventory of our menu items – in all 3 sizes -- available for you to stop into the shop and purchase a casserole without pre-ordering.
OR, ORDER AHEAD: However, because of the complexity of our recipes & ingredients, and time that we put into each casserole (it takes almost a full day for us to make a batch of one particular casserole) we may be out of the casserole that you desire.
If, therefore, you would like to call-ahead, please do so, and we could reserve one for you, or tell you when it would next be available.
You can order ahead by calling us: 404.228.3260, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer gift certificates in any amount you'd like. Don't live in Atlanta, but want to send a gift certificate to someone who does? We're more than happy to mail it to them for you!